Easter weekend is on its way! Like last year, we’ll have two egg hunts this year.
Special Needs Egg Hunt is on Saturday, 4/20 at 5pm.
This hunt is for our special needs friends of all ages (and their siblings). We’ll have a sensory-friendly atmosphere, special rules for the hunt to ensure that everyone gets plenty of eggs, and tables for children with mobility issues to use. We’ll start on time!
Easter Day Egg Hunt for our church family will be immediately after our second service on Sunday morning, 4/21. The hunt will probably be around 11:45am, depending on how long our service goes that day. We’ll dismiss the youngest kids first to hunt to give them the best shot possible.
Want to help?
- Bring individually wrapped candy or treats (or cash to buy candy) to church by Wednesday, 4/17. (Try to avoid chocolate that will melt!)
- Volunteer to help stuff eggs
- Volunteer to help hide eggs
- Bring refreshments for our special needs hunt
- Come and be a helper during either hunt
- Just show up!
Both events are rain or shine – we’ll be in the fellowship hall if the weather is bad.